Ways to Donate
Ruff Start Rescue could not exist without the incredible generosity of our supporters. Monetary contributions help to sustain our animal care program by offsetting burgeoning veterinary expenses for our rescued animals. Additionally, donations of goods and supplies allow us to defray the costs of purchasing many items needed for our foster animals.
Donors may also choose to support the rescue by participating in one of our fundraising activities and events taking place throughout the year. Information on our rescue happenings can be viewed under the Events Tab on our website. You may also choose to purchase products and services through one of our fundraising partners. Please view our fundraising partners page located under the Donate tab listed in the dropdown menu.
Regardless of your chosen method of donation, please know that your kindness helps to save lives and further our mission. We sincerely appreciate your support!
Items We Need!
- Pet supply store gift cards
- Cat Litter (clumping preferred)
- Dog & Puppy food (canned & dry)
- Cat & Kitten food (canned & dry)
- Critter food (rabbits, birds, etc.)
- Treats (dog, cat, & critters)
- Shampoo & grooming (dog & cat)
- Beds (dog & cat)
- Kennels (medium & large)
- Collars, leashes, & harnesses
- Potty Pads
- Frontline & Heartguard/
- Revolution/Iverhart Max
- General critter supplies (cages,litter, pellets, timothy hay, etc.)
- Paper towels & cleaning supplies
- Gas cards
- Two pocket folders
- Printer ink (HP 648A cartridge)
- Copy paper
- Locking containers for donations
- Small blankets
- Cotton Swabs & Balls
- Ear Cleaner